which program can import webpages already made on a PC

Reaction score
i'm totally new to MAC. Love it sofar.

I'm used to frontpage on PC for my webdesign, and iWeb cannot import my already made webpage.

Can you guys suggest a program that can handle PC web designs, and which is still easy to not.
I don't need anything too fancy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Where do you want them to import to?

If you have a bunch of .html files and want to copy it to a server you can use any ftp client. Try Cyberduck.

OP
T
Reaction score
i want to be able to edit them on my MAC, and then post the changes back on my domain.

i forgot to add that i have my own domain, and I'm not sure if iWeb can post to other domains than .Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP CD 1.83/2ghz/7200 100g + Mini 2ghz C2D 2gb + Mini 1.42ghz G4 + PM 7200/120 + Newton OMP
Dreamweaver and Freeway come to mind...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
In general, web pages are platform agnostic. They are not PC pages or Mac pages, they are Web pages. With the exception of Microsoft ActiveX Controls, you can support web pages nicely on either platform.

Most web browsers let you view the source for a page. You can then save it from there and open it in any Mac based text editor to make changes. Smultron is a good one for this sort of thing.

If you are looking for automated web page design programs to do this sort of thing, I will have to defer to folks who use those. I tend to do my web pages "by hand".

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
Most web browsers let you view the source for a page.

As an aside to this, the source you see is for the final page, and not the source for what generated that page.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.