Boot Camp: blue Screen installing Mac Drive

Reaction score
Hi. I installed boot camp. did all the right things. eg update firmware etc. I installed and ran XP Pro Corp SP2 fine with out the Mac drivers. While running the installer for the mac drivers it was about 90%+ done. and the blue screen came up. When i went back into XP the keyboard keys didn't work either was the trackpad.

I'm running a MacBook Pro about 2 weeks old. I could get back into OS X and delete the bad install of XP. The space i made was a 32gig FAT32 for XP Pro

Has anyone else come across the problem, and if so found any fixs for this issue?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch
I had the EXACT problem a few days ago. Wiped the XP install from inside OS X, re partition (32GB FAT) and installed again.
On the previous install the BSOD appeared during the install of trackpad drivers.
This time, i simply kept moving my finger on the trackpad during the Mac Drivers Installation. Once or twice it stopped responding for a few seconds, but it went fine and now i have full functionality!

Good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac book pro 15.4 inch core duo 2.0GHz with 512ram RadeonX1600 graphics
does anyone have a product key for windows xp pro with sp 2???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro|1.83ghz|1GB|120GB|

That my sir is considered warez requesting, and I'm most likely sure, not allowed on these forums.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I am sure that everyone who purchased it does. You should have one for yours to when you purchase it. What is the point of asking everyone else if they have one?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.