Need NEW YORK 18 Font

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 1.5G RAM
I'm trying to run a game my son just got called "Oregon Trail" it says it needs "New York 18" font. I don't have an older mac and can't find it for download anywhere... Can anybody point me in the right direction or post it so I can download it...

Thanks!

Reaction score
I am interested in this font so that our fourth grade students can use Oregon Trail. When I click onto the link, it tells me that I can't access it. I joined the forum. How can I get this font?

Reaction score
I can't access it either

Hey guys,
I was looking for the exact same font for the same reason. OREGON TRAIL!!! Anyway, I am not able to access the file either. the message I get is:

aheredia, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any suggestions, would appreciate your help.

Reaction score
New York 18 Font

I bought a game for my daughter called Oregon Trail but it won't run without a font called New York 18. My system doesn't have it. I found a posting here from '05 with it but whenever I clicked on the file it wouldn't let me access it. Can anyone tell me how to get this font?

Thanks

Reaction score
New York 18 Font

Yes, I am another one of those who has the Oregon Trail game and I do not have the New York 18 font. And yes, I already saw the other threads about this, but I couldn't click on the attatchment for the font. For some reason, NONE of the font download sites have New York-it's all New Yorker and other styles. If someone has or knows how I can get this font, please message me or post what you know! Thank you.

Reaction score
Fonts...

I'm another annoying Oregon Trail person.... I'm trying to install it on my computer but it won't let me play it because I don't have New York 18 font. Now I realize there are probably other threads on this the only other thread wouldn't let me access the font. Could someone please help me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New York 18 Font

Yeah. I need this font. I'm trying to play Oregon Trail and it says I can't play because I dont have this font installed. I can't find it anywhere. Someone posted it at as a zip file in another forum, but it won't let me download it.

Help!

Reaction score
New York 18 Font

I'm trying to run a game called "Oregon Trail" but it says it needs "New York 18" font. I have looked everywhere for it and can't find it anywhere. Can anybody point me in the right direction or post it so I can download it.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/apple/new-york/

It isn't a free font (its copyrighted by Apple). Apple fonts are only available in Macintosh TrueType format; they are not distributed in Windows font formats. Apple fonts can only be obtained by purchasing the Macintosh operating system.
New York 18 was only included with OS 9 and not OS X.

Reaction score
New York 18 for Oregon Trail

Hi, new member here.

I just bought Oregon Trail for Mac and it's demanding that I have New York 18 font. Where can I get this??

I don't know what OS is

M

MacHeadCase

I think a forum search must have told you that that Apple owns the copyright on it. You go to eBay and buy OS 9 and get the font from there.

Reaction score
Font Help

I have a copy of the 5th edition of Oregon Trail, but i guess the mac that i just bought is too new because it doesn't have one of the older fonts, New York 18. I would love to pay for this font or whatever, but right now my kid can't play this game and is nagging me something fierce. if someone could point me in the right direction, i'd be happy.

p.s. i know that they don't want me to get the font for free, i'd just like to know where to get it. i'll pay if necessary.

Reaction score
New York 18??

My son has a game, "Oregon Trail" which says he needs New York 18. I have a fairly new Mac and don't have any idea how to get that or make the game work. Any suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.