Boot Camp 2 Questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac, 2.16GHz, 2GB Ram, 500GB Serial ATA, 256MB Video Ram
1.) In the boot-up of my Mac, will I have a choose of running Mac OS X or Windows? Or will I just run Windows?

2.) I want to play games on my Mac Multiplayer. If I play Counter Strike Source Multiplayer running Windows can I get a virus? Or do I have to be running a internet browser?

Thank you so much!!!!!
Nate

Reaction score
1.) In the boot-up of my Mac, will I have a choose of running Mac OS X or Windows? Or will I just run Windows?

2.) I want to play games on my Mac Multiplayer. If I play Counter Strike Source Multiplayer running Windows can I get a virus? Or do I have to be running a internet browser?

1. It will default to either OS X or Windows. You can choose the default by changing your start-up disc in OS X or in Windows on through the control panel after you install the boot camp drivers. Hold the option key while booting and it will show you a selection screen.

2. You will be running Windows so any Windows software will run, viruses included. Unless you are downloading stuff from shady sources or opening every e-mail attachment you get, you probably don't have much to worry about.

OP
Nate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac, 2.16GHz, 2GB Ram, 500GB Serial ATA, 256MB Video Ram
Thank you very much for the info! I O U! lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.