Graphics Tablet??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 1st Gen with upgraded Ram and Hard drive
OK

I'm in the market for a few new items to enhance my workflow.

One, and the most important one because I really do need help with this, is a Graphics tablet.

I can't afford a Wacom, and I have been looking at a stock standard A4 USB graphics tablet shared by Trust, Nisis, and others. Of course, on Ebay and on their websites, these tablets claim NOT to be compatable with Mac.

What I am wondering is this, has anyone bought and used a cheap graphics tablet bigger than A5? I want one About A4 size, and to cost about £50 ($100) or less.

The second thing I am after is a wide screen monitor. I am sorley tempted by the Samsung SM204BW 20" Widescreen monitor, it is a good price over here right now.

So, what does everyone reccomend in terms of items?, and please take into consideration I am in the Uk.

Cheers ma dears!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I have a Wacom 6x8 tablet. I haven't used any other tablets, so I can't say how well other tablets will work, especially with a Mac. I would really suggest saving to get the Wacom if you could.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2.0 ghz core 2 duo, 2 gig RAM, 120 gig HD
Though I can't help you with the widescreen monitor, I do own a tablet.

I also own a Wacom 6x8 (Graphire, to be exact) tablet like StretchR does. They're really affordable for a tablet (in my opinion) and its well worth saving up a little more money for. =)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
i have a wacom too, so i can't really help you iwht other brands...

but i did just get a nice cheap widescreen monitor 20 inches...

Sceptre...check newegg.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.