BF2 iMac 20" best settings??

Reaction score
I have just installed BF2 on my new 20" iMac 256mb video card, I have set all of the settings to High and am running it at the highest settings and at highest monitor refresh rate 1400 x something?, anti alaising at 4X. It runs great, no real lagging e.t.c

The graphics are good, I just wonder if they can be sharper or I am missing anything as some of the grass and leaves are a bit jagged on the edges, also when you go to the menu screen to select guns e.t.c they are slighty blurred.

Is this because I need to asjust more settings or because it;s a massive monitor 20" so is going to look a tad blurred up close?

It runs full screen but do you think it will help if I change the ratio so that it runs corrrect widescreen if it is not at the moment - I can't tell really?

Also on the ATI settings in windows do I set it as Open GL or Direct 3D?
:eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Apologizing in advance for my ignorance, what is BF2? This would help in addressing your questions!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.