Bootcamp game problems (Battlefield games)

Reaction score
I've had Bootcamp running for awhile and have played Battlefield 2142 and Battlefield 2 with no problems, I then installed 3D stuido Max 8, then when i played Battlefield i kept getting server disconnects, my Virus software flagged no problems. I reformatted the windows partion and started again. Battlefield now works fine, so i reinstall 3d studio again. Now I get the server disconnects and begin to realise that maybe 3d stuido is causing my server disconnets (and skype disconnects) so I reformat again and deicde to hold off on 3d studio for awhile, everything is fine again. So now I install Tracklogs (mapping software) and I now get ther server disconnects, o it looks like when i install any programs Battlefield 2142 has a benny and throws me out. Has this happend to anyone? Or does anyone know what could be causing it. Any help would be great. Thanks.

(got there in the end)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro|1.83ghz|1GB|120GB|
What are you running spec wise? Will BF2142 run on a Mac Book Pro, 1.83ghz, 1GB laptop?

OP
M
Reaction score
I'm on a mac pro 2.66 with 2gb ram and the 512mb ati card, so when I'm not being disconnected the game runs like a dream on max setting with x6 anti alias as well. I hear it will run well on the mac book pros as well but i would recommend at least 1.5gb of ram.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.