Free site..

Reaction score
Ola! I need a site which can allow me to store all my files in for backup for free! I have about 15GB of files...(that's including all my songs, vids etc...) Thanks!!:bone:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
hmm i doubt you'll find somewhere for free that will offer you that much space. To be honest i would say your best bet is to get an external hard drive. I would never trust the internet to securely hold all my data as a back up. Ive got a seagate 280 GB external hard drive that sites behind my printer and it only cost me £80. At first i backed everything up from my hard drive and everyweek it updates any new or changed files automatically while im out drinking on a friday nite. Which is handy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
hmm i doubt you'll find somewhere for free that will offer you that much space. To be honest i would say your best bet is to get an external hard drive. I would never trust the internet to securely hold all my data as a back up. Ive got a seagate 280 GB external hard drive that sites behind my printer and it only cost me £80. At first i backed everything up from my hard drive and everyweek it updates any new or changed files automatically while im out drinking on a friday nite. Which is handy!

joe, what program do you use to do that?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.