Mem space?

Reaction score
Hi there! Is there anything out there which I can put in my mac mini to increase my disk space from 30 GB to something like 50 to 60 GB? I've looked in apple.com I couldn't find anythingfor this particular computer model...Thanks!!:headphone :girl: :mac: :alien: :flower: :cool: :eek:

Reaction score
You can't open your mini without voiding the warranty. But if that doesn't bother you, you can swap out your 30gb HD with a larger one.

Another option is to get an external hard drive. They work great and come in some SUPER sizes (up to 750gb).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Reaction score
apple store said i could upgrade whatever i wanted as long as i didn't damage anything and i brought it to the store in factory condition for warranty. Magnus-Moss Act states a manufacturer can not void your warranty for upgrades be it cars, electronics, or whatever.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Alum 20'' 2.4GHz | iMac G4 | iPod Silver Nano 2GB
But Apple will not replace the HD you put in if it will ever to fail. I'd go with a external HD btw.

Reaction score
When I upgrade the RAM in my iMac, I'm keeping the original RAM and if I take my Mac in for repair that's what's going back in the slots too...!!

It may not void the warranty but I'm not having them blame my 3rd Party RAM.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.