Mac Os X Tiger Registration Question

Reaction score
I am new to macintosh (intel macbook with pre-installed os x tiger) so could somebody please tell me how the registration process is carried out in a clean install? I am asking in case I will need to re-install the software from the beginning.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
G'day vell,

Excuse me here ... but I find this to be rather an odd question. Most newcomers (Switchers) ask for advice on using the Mac OS and tips or hints but I'm just wondering why you are considering the Registration Process at this point when you should not be worrying about a Mac OS X crash.

OP
V
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Pulse-8,

I am actually waiting for my white macbook (I have been waiting for two weeks now because it is not currently available in Greece right now; it could come at any time). As for hints&tips I am really into searching things on my own in order to learn as I did with my first Windows system. What I trully care about is burning dvd's, listening to music, surfing the web and most importantly to use the eclipse platform for Java and a bit of C (I study computer science here in Greece). So as for the rest, I will be searching for it on my own. But although I have seen a LOTS of videos demonstrating tools in Mac OS X Tiger (I learned how to make simple automator workflows from one such video) I have never seen how the registration and/or activation process is carried out. That is why I a asking about it.
Can you or anybody help me with this matter please?

Again, thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
You can skip the registration I believe. This is so you are not stuck if you don't have an internet connection.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.