Winter Cleaning

Reaction score
I'm still rather new to my MacBook but so far I love it. Could someone help me with something. I want to delete some unwanted files I may have downloaded that takes up some of my memory. I have quite a few vids but their all in a designated folder so I know how many Gb it takes up. It just does not add up, it seems like I have quite a few more Gb taken up by something. Is there a way to find out what stuff I put on my computer that it did not originally come with? I want to get my Gb back to a higher number but dont want to delete needed applications. Thanks people

Reaction score
I'm still rather new to my MacBook but so far I love it. Could someone help me with something. I want to delete some unwanted files I may have downloaded that takes up some of my memory. I have quite a few vids but their all in a designated folder so I know how many Gb it takes up. It just does not add up, it seems like I have quite a few more Gb taken up by something. Is there a way to find out what stuff I put on my computer that it did not originally come with? I want to get my Gb back to a higher number but dont want to delete needed applications. Thanks people

G'day SchwemKd,

You can use this to see where your disc space has gone.

WhatSize

OP
S
Reaction score
Wow, thanks. This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I did not know they made a program specifically for my needs. What a nice world.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.