Win Server 2k3 & share permissiosn for macs

Reaction score
Hello,
We have windows server 2003 running with active directory implemented. We want Mac users to be able to mount their Home folder which is on a domain controlller, in a folder called Users. We've activated services for Mac and installed MSUAM on the Mac, and it can mount other desired shares on the domain controller. The one share that it can't mount that we absolutely need it to is this Users share. I think the problem we're getting with mounting it is with permissions, because whats it's supposed to do is when the Users folder is mounted by a user, it drops them into their home folder so when they try to go do \\DC\Users it'll bring them to \\DC\Users\person.name so there are no read/list/execute permissions on the Users share, only special permissions. My question is, what do we need to do to get this share mountable and to enable Mac users to get to their home folder?
Let me know if more information is needed. Thanks :]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.