Simple finder hacking

T

trip

Has anyone ever seen a program that extracts Simple finders feature set to be used in normal full finder mode ?

Why? I like the tacktile one click of buttons for everything, and the list page buttons at the bottom of the folder. It keeps things so nice and clean. Buut theolny problem with using simple finder is the lact of power that you have for everything else. But Simple finder give some order to the messy chaotic nature of the old carbon finder as is now.

So has anyone ever seen something that can hack that into admin finder ? My quess is that it is just a program that sits somewhere and pulls shortcuts from a normal finder dir and creates the folder like PHP stuff. Hince the icons with shortcuts on everything. I could do with out the shortcut icons but just the button would be nice. It would go better with apples silly hold on the one button mouse.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.