How to Move Songs From Ipod To Mac??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP CD 1.83/2ghz/7200 100g + Mini 2ghz C2D 2gb + Mini 1.42ghz G4 + PM 7200/120 + Newton OMP
Also, don't forget to use that handy little link near the top of the forum called "search" -- if you think somebody else has ever wanted to do this (and with well over a hundred million ipods in circulation, you can imagine somebody else has), then the question has probably already been asked before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Also, don't forget to use that handy little link near the top of the forum called "search" -- if you think somebody else has ever wanted to do this (and with well over a hundred million ipods in circulation, you can imagine somebody else has), then the question has probably already been asked before.

Not everyone that visits this forum knows about the search feature.. we are here to help people.

OP
C
Reaction score
thanks kordorsean, i already tryed the search but the links were trial's and ive seen step by step instuctions before, like last tnight i brought my ipod n software to my friends house and i did the step by step instructions and i was able to, but he has a pc, all i had to do was check a box what said show hidden files, do we have that on our macs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not everyone that visits this forum knows about the search feature.. we are here to help people.

Whoever left me this negative reputation to my above post can you please explain yourself? You did not leave your name so I can't take it up with you personally so thats why I am asking in a post. "no, we're here to support pople, not feed them answers". What does that mean exactly? Forums are around to answer questions not to support them by saying "I am sorry to hear about your issue maybe you should go drink a cup of tea to make you feel better."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP CD 1.83/2ghz/7200 100g + Mini 2ghz C2D 2gb + Mini 1.42ghz G4 + PM 7200/120 + Newton OMP
Whoever left me this negative reputation to my above post can you please explain yourself?

Just for the record, it wasn't me... I was actually going to apologise for the probably a little bit too snappy comment. I do realise that not everyone knows of the search option (or thinks to use it); I was more trying to point out that it was there... Not just to cut down on bandwidth, but to suggest that the original poster would've found the answer to their question much more quickly by searching for a previous thread than by starting a new one and waiting for a reply.

That said, I'm not clear if you ever actually got a response for your original question -- if not, Senuti is the tool that I use for moving songs off my iPod.

As for displaying hidden files, TinkerTool will allow you to see these inside the Finder. I recommend turning that option off when you're done however, not just because you can do some damage with it, but mostly because the finder gets really cluttered with all those .dot files...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.