Oki printers

M

Morrigan

Hi guys
As some of you know I'll soon be switching to an eMac from a PC. I have an OkiPage 8z digital led printer. I've emailed Oki but no reply, and no info on their web page - Is this printer compatible? No Mac drivers were included on the original setup CD I got but that was about 3 years ago now anyway.

Thanks for the help.

ps. Not listen on apple.com either

OP
D

davidgray

Driver available

I have a driver. You can get a copy from:

http://www.comworth.co.nz/web/content.asp?cont=notices

I installed it sometime ago in a earlier version on Mac OS X and have subsquently upgrade to 10.3.3 and it continues to work but recently I tried to install it on another 10.3.3 machine and I cannot get it to work. If you have any success please email me at: "David at ready dot com dot au"

Thanks.

Morrigan said:
Hi guys
As some of you know I'll soon be switching to an eMac from a PC. I have an OkiPage 8z digital led printer. I've emailed Oki but no reply, and no info on their web page - Is this printer compatible? No Mac drivers were included on the original setup CD I got but that was about 3 years ago now anyway.

Thanks for the help.

ps. Not listen on apple.com either

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.