Brain fart, What is the name of that program?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
There is a freeware program that gives you mac info. it gives you a list of all the models, when they were built, when they were sold etc.. they also have chimes an most of the models listed.. does anyone know the name of that program? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
I have one called CoconutIdentityCard that does all of that, is that the program you are trying to remember?

OP
KoDorSean
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
I have one called CoconutIdentityCard that does all of that, is that the program you are trying to remember?

no thats not it but thank you for the post.. I think it may have mac in the title?

M

MacHeadCase

ROTFL

icon10.gif

Welp I'm happy that was it!... I suppose... :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
no thats not it but thank you for the post.. I think it may have mac in the title?

Ok, the program I listed tells you where the your mac was made, and it's birth date.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.