Web site And Imac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
It appears that the interface is simply Flash-based. So, yes it will be 'compatible' with a Mac.

Reaction score
I have this notion that this is spam. Anywhooo, the site works. And it will work on most computers because, as stated before, it is flash based, and nowadays most computers have a BROWSER like frefox that is common enough to render things similarly.

So yes, it is compatible with "iMac". (I can't help it but giggle. I'm sorry :p).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Cool site. Seems to work properly in Safari 2.0.4 on OS X 10.4.8.

The following quoted line is in the Terms of Use page. But which local law does this come under. Euro, British, Intalian?

"5.1 If you are contracting as a consumer, you may have a right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000."

I previewed the video and thought that was a great idea. The wording in the voiceover could be improved I suppose, but you'd need a native English speaker give you some detailed feedback on that. For instance using the word 'instument' so often seemed odd to me. Still, I got all the concepts.

The video had what I at first thought was a flaw. In the part where the background color gets replaced, one of the graphics disappear. I realized later that it was because that was a background image, and the two can't coexist. Mentioning that fact as it happens may help.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Not sure what you meant by "other?", but your questions have been answered. The site works on a Mac, there is no need for this to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.