Could someone help with PSP project...?

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a project I'm working on or point me at any other sites where I might be able to find someone who can help...

I have created a program that creates installation packages (currently for Windows) that will install user applications onto the Sony PSP... The obvious problem I have is that not all PSP owners use Windows (horray, I hear you cheer)...

I would need to have a simple Mac compatible executable that I can add various zipped content to the end of that when run on a Mac will extract the zipped content from itself and simply copy it onto a connected Sony PSP...

If anyone is interested or can help in any way please contact me by posting here or emailing me at [email protected]...

At the moment developers who use my Installation maker will be creating installs that prevent Mac users from using them... I think you'll agree this is not acceptable so I'd like to sort this out asap...

Cheers
ADePSP

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.