XP Crash?

Reaction score
I just purchased a brand new 17" Mac Book Pro, I was able to install Windows XP via boot camp easily, and the drivers install supposedly was fine as It said completed and please restart your computer so as I go to restart, it gets to the XP load screen and I see the Blue Screen of Death breifly and it keeps restarting, when it tryed to restart it would automatically restart to XP and not Mac OSX, that baffled me the first few times as I couldn't get it to boot into Mac OS but I was finally able to get it to, also XP will not even boot into safe made or anything? Any ideas? I have the newest version of Boot Camp all the firmware updates for my macbook, XP Pro with SP2 and so on.. thanks Cory.

OP
C
Reaction score
I ended up formatting the hard drive again and got it to work, so I know have a fully functional Mac and PC all in one machine, it's great.

Reaction score
hi
ive just had the same issue...
i guess i'll have to do the re-format though im loath to spend all that time lookind at aloading screen... anybody got a better solution than this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.