DW– editing popup menus after made doesn't work?

Reaction score
I've had this problem for years and have yet to figure it out. I'm currently running DW MX 2004 (7.0.1) and can create dropdown menus without a problem: click a graphic, go to Tag > Behaviors > click the "Show Popup Menu" option, and create the popup menu in there. Everything works great and my menus are happy little campers.

The problem rears its head if and when I try and go back and edit those popup menus. Clicking the same graphic and trying to "Edit Behavior" in the Tag > Behaviors section will bring up the popup properties window again, but NONE of the menus I've created are shown: it's like they either don't exist or I never made them.

Surely this is some sort of bug... Does anyone know a fix for this? It makes DW's popup menu abilities somewhat crippled, especially if you need those WYSIWYG editing abilities later on down the line.

m19

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 15" screen, 2.0 MHz DuoCore, 80 Gig HD, 2G RAM
It should work just like the DW page is describing. Select the image and then in the behaviors window double click on "Show pop Up Menu" and you should be able to edit.

If this is not happening then there is something funky going on. I found MX2004 to be buggy as ****.

OP
M
Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately it seems to be broken. I've got DW8 (came bundled with CS2) that I'm going to try and start working with, so hopefully that'll solve the issue.

m19

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.