Suggestions for a Greeting Card app

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Imac 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB Memory SuperDrive 8X (DVDR-DL/CD-RW)
OK...I've officially switched. Has been a smooth transition...not 1 problem. Well....except for my wife.....she is still hung up on the software (or lack of) for Mac. So far, I've found everything that she's wanted except for a cheap program to make greeting cards. I'm looking at the latest Print Shop for Mac....but it looks like overkill for what she needs. Does anyone know of a basic program for making simple greeting cards?
I have a 17" Intel Imac 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo... 1GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x512

My 2nd question: I thought I saw this when I was reading thru the swithcher guides but I've searched and searched and now can't find it.
Is there a list of file names/types for Mac compared to Windows? The file types and what they are associated with?

Reaction score
iPhoto makes beautiful greeting cards, but it uses photos from your library. So you'll need to always find a picture to put in there, which your wife might like, but maybe she wants just static cards.
Give it a try. iPhoto is already on your Mac, I presume.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
You might also wish to see:

http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/mac/tp/greetingsmac.htm

This runs down many other options in the same area. yogi is right though - you should have iPhoto on your machine already. It can be somewhat limiting in the available formats though, hence the above may be of some use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.