• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

"Steve Jobs is a Cylon!" youtube short film

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Check this out. My NEW short on youtube.

Toothpaste and O.J. bring you... Steve Jobs is a Cylon!
Whether you like Apple and Battlestar Galactica or not, I think you'll laugh at this film.
Here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34IllU5FJY

-- or -- you can search in youtube by the title.

If you enjoy it, please pass it on. If you have a youtube account, please rate it and let us know what you think, subscribe for all we care. There's more coming, so keep a look-out for...

--Toothpaste and O.J.

OP
T
Reaction score
My new short "Steve Jobs is a Cylon!"

Hello,

My name's Mark and I know I've posted this in a few different places, but I'm looking for some Mac folks to check it out. I've been a Mac guy my whole life. Apple IIe to my ibook 1.42. I have to use a PC at work, and I don't get it. I feel like it's a bad joke. There's always problems with it. The IT guy pulls his hair out. People simply use them 'cause they're used to it--I guess.

Anyways... if you have time, check this out. My NEW short on youtube.

Toothpaste and O.J. bring you... Steve Jobs is a Cylon!
Whether you like Apple and Battlestar Galactica or not, I think you'll laugh at this film.
Here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34IllU5FJY

-- or -- you can search in youtube by the title.

If you enjoy it, please pass it on. If you have a youtube account, please rate it and let us know what you think. Subscribe for all we care. There's more coming, so keep a look-out for...

--Mark & Toothpaste and O.J.

Thanks. I'll be back and won't do so much self-promotion.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.