Having Pro runing X11 & Matlab!

Reaction score
if anyone have experienced that, plz let me know. i think i have installed X11, and it's up to date. and install Matlab correctly, but when i click on Matlab, it tried to launch the program, but it failed. anyone experience this? thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Matlab is known to be very heavy on memory usage. How much memory do you have in your Mac? It may be that you don't have enough...

OP
V
Reaction score
yeah, sure. i just bought this Mac book 2 weeks ago, and it's a core 2 duo, Intel 2 GHz, 1gb DDR2 SDRAM. 80 gb harddrive...yeah, well, i installed X11 from my Mac OS X disc, and ran software update....then update the X11...then i tried to run it, it still doesn't work. thanks for the msg.

OP
V
Reaction score
Will The MathWorks support older versions of MATLAB on Intel-based Mac computers?

Versions of MATLAB released with R2006b or earlier releases will not be supported on Intel-based Macs.

So if i have R2006b, i cannot run it on my intel based mac....omg........

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.