Emac, Slow?

Reaction score
I have a Mac question. I need to clen up my computer cause it has been running slow lately and I use it for business, how do I go about this
computer = Emac OS 10

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Start with OnyX. You can get it from here:

http://www.titanium.free.fr/pgs/english.html

Run through all of its clean up and maintenance routines. This should help a great deal.

Next, how full is your hard drive? You may need to free up some space to give Mac OS X some "breathing room" if it is nearing full.

Finally, fire up Activity Monitor and check out what your "resting" CPU occupancy is. It should be pretty low. If it is not, figure out which processes are eating up your CPU when you are doing nothing, and determine if you really need that item to be loaded. You could have some start up items that you don't need.

Hope this helps!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Alum 20'' 2.4GHz | iMac G4 | iPod Silver Nano 2GB
How much RAM do you have? RAM is a major factor with performance.

OP
W
Reaction score
Ram? os 10 panther?

How do I find out how much ram I have? and I'm not running panther so is that download compatible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
To find out how much RAM you have, just point your mouse pointer at the little blue apple logo in the upper left of your screen Menu bar and select "About this Mac". It lists the amount of RAM right there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.