Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good wireless keyboard and mouse which is cheaper than the ones apple sells? Or should I just buck up and buy the mighty mouse and keyboard from apple?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.16 Ghz C2D, 2 Gigs RAM and Macbook 2 Ghz CD 1 Gig RAM
I got my apple wireless keyboard and mouse from ebay and only payed around 50 for them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo 1.25Gb Ram WiFi'd To Airport Extreme!
dont get the wireless mighty mouse from apple
get a wireless logitech mouse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Do a search and read the forum about the MM & keyboard performance. This would help you make a decision.

Reaction score
I personally have the Apple keyboard and Mighty Mouse, and I would definitely recommend both!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I have a radioshack wireless mouse and it works surprisingly well the catalog number is 260-1662. It was only 15 bucks.

Reaction score
stay away from the mighty mouse. no good for games, uses up the batteries too quickly. logitech make a rechargeable mouse, much superior

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powerbook g4 12"
apple mouse and Keyboard!!

I got both the apple wireless keyboard and new magic mouse for x-mas and am incredibly surprised how much I love them. Especially the mouse(deplored the Mighty mouse...lame). buy them now!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.