Dashboard widget question

T

todd51

Okay, here's the deal. A long time ago I downloaded the dashboard widget called Airport Radar, which basically tells you all the available hotspots in the area. The thing is, it for some reason every second changes to where it has double the amount of available hotspots. Most of them are just duplicates of the ones on there, then it will change back to the normal amount. Is there any way to fix this? It's just kind of annoying.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Do you have the Intel version? I don't know if that would matter, but I just got it a second ago, and there doesn't seem to be any problems.

OP
T

todd51

I just downloaded a new one called AirTrafficControl and it seems to work fine :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I use AirTrafficControl also, I've found it to work better than Airport Radar, but I never had the problem you described.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.