Is there a "firefox tab" for Safari?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core2Duo, 2.33Ghz, 2GB Ram, 15.4"
Hi everyone,

I've just been wondering, on Firefox for Windows there's a addon called IEtab to let you view pages in firefox using Internet Explorer. Is there a similar thing around for Safari that let's you view pages within Safari using Firefox? This would be really handy as I love Safari but there are a few sites I use a lot which don't work properly.

All the best
Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
hmm, I think I get what you mean - somewhat similar to a pdf viewer launching in a browser to view certain pdfs. I know this happened with IE a lot, but it became a real pain, as it took a while to load, and I think had to relaunch each time it was used. I've never heard of anything like that with those browsers for mac, and it seems it would consume quite a bit of RAM.

I just have a list of sites I browse in safari, and another for firefox (mainly due to the deviantart plugins for firefox)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.