Bluetooth Remote Control?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
Ok so i have been looking round the net and i haven't been able to find a single bluetooth remote control for my mac pro. I just want a simple remote control that i can control my itunes and dvd playback from anywhere in the room.

all i managed to find is stuff to go on mobile phones so you can use your mobile phone as a remote but this is really something i want to do...

so if anyone can point me in the direction of a bluetooth remote control... ill be a happy man!

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
First I looked around at Amazon.com and Buy.com, and there was nothing too interesting. I then turned to Froogle, and found some cool-looking options, but they were epensive. I guess that's the bad thing about the Mac Pro, no Apple Remote or FrontRow.

Reaction score
I know this is far too late for you but in case anyone else googles this I managed to use a program called darwiin remote to hook a wii remote up to my macbook, this allows the remote to be used to control music dvd's etc. A cheap option if you have a wii. I believe there are also other apps for playstation 3 remotes and the like.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.