weird ichat issue

Reaction score
Hi,
This might be a noob question but I have a weird problem. I have ichat loaded onto my dock. I click it to open it but the icon just bobs up and down and nothing opens? is there something I'm not aware of? Its not opening for me its just bobbing up and down

Reaction score
G'day Virusyn, I suggest you look in your Applications folder and make sure iChat.app is where it should be, then try launching it from there to see if it starts normally.

OP
V
Reaction score
ya I've tried launching it from there still no go:( anyone else have any ideas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, Intel Core 2 Duo
i think you deleted it by mistake.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
When it loads, nothing shows up on the screen? Did you wait till it was done loading and then look at the top toolbar and see if iChat had opened? Another way to check would be to select the Force Quit option from the Apple menu (click on the blue Apple icon in the top left) and see if iChat is a running program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83/1GB/160GB
Kash: I tried your suggestions to no avail? My icon doesn't even show inmy dock when I attempt to open it???

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.