itunes 7.0 trouble uploading videos

Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems uploading vids with the new 7.0?
I have loads of vids that I could easily upload with the 6.0 version; but I just got the updated 7.0 and now I can't upload any vid's (music works fine)....any ideas why?

OP
W
Reaction score
already are mp4

they are already mp4's...some were that way originally others converted via handbrake....always worked fine uploading with 6.0...all of a sudden won't work anymore once I got 7.0...play fine on quicktime though.

Reaction score
Thats weird. they wont play at all or they just dont synch to the ipod

OP
W
Reaction score
yeah....they just don't synch up. They are mp4's and play fine via quicktime on my computer, but when I go to drag the movie file into the Itunes library, nothing happens. If I can't load it in Itunes, then I can't get it to the ipod. Really wierd, but I cant think of the reason why. I've tried everything...and then tried to upload 6.0 on my comp again because it works fine with that...but I can't install a previous version and cant really delete 7.0.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.