When am I a switcher?

Reaction score
I ordered my 24" iMac today at about 1:30pm, and to my surprise it shipped today. I upgraded the ram to 2gig the video card, the HD to 500gig, and got the FC express for $99. I was shocked to see it shipped the same day. My question is am I a switcher now or when it gets here? :dive:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Well, I just ordered my Macbook and also got 2 gig of RAM. It hasn't arrived yet (it should by Thursday), but I still consider myself a switcher. IMHO you become a switcher when you realize that Windows just doesn't cut it for anything, and you pick up the phone, or go online, and order a Mac. So I believe you would be considered a switcher.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
You're a switcher as soon as you are committed to the Mac. Welcome. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
From one recent switcher to the rest of you...welcome! By the way, you'll probably find this forum invaluable!

Reaction score
I ordered my 24" iMac today at about 1:30pm, and to my surprise it shipped today. I upgraded the ram to 2gig the video card, the HD to 500gig, and got the FC express for $99. I was shocked to see it shipped the same day. My question is am I a switcher now or when it gets here? :dive:

Congratulations you are officially a "Switcher" and you switched to one heck of a great machine. I was in a CompUsa store in Tulsa yesterday and got a close up and hands on feel of a new 24" iMac... all i can tell you is WOW is that some great machine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.