Pulled the trigger on a Macbook.

Reaction score
The transition for me was easy! I got mine 2 weeks ago and I haven't looked back since. It's been weird going back and forth between windows shortcuts and mac shortcuts (work = windows home = mac) but it's been great! I had taken the day off to set up my machine but i had my machine up and running and ready to use within 15 minutes, with majority of the programs i needed there. I decided to spend the rest of my day relaxing and playing with my new "toy". The machine .. just .. works. Yeah it's been a little different with the apple tab, apple ~ vs alt tab, but I found that I got used to it, and it makes switching to different apps much easier, esp when the user is like me with 15 windows open at one time. LoL. Enjoy your macbook and mini, I know you'll enjoy it! And if you have any questions, there's plenty of people here who'll help. :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.