Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Why hasn't anyone posted this!!

[dead image links removed]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook, 2GHz Core Duo. 16Gb iPod Touch
we were talkin bout it in the other thread....apple store is updating right now, guess we'll see some more pics and stats soon!

Reaction score
if you go on the apple site it says updating out STORE!!!!! YAY!!!!!! lol im buying one today or as soon as their for sale.

Reaction score
lol z man you beat me to the updating part!!! omg im so excited!!! ill ditch my sidekick for this lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook, 2GHz Core Duo. 16Gb iPod Touch
ive been waiting for an excuse for a new phone.....blah, but i bet it wont be available for Sprint PCS, they never get the cool new phones!!

Reaction score
i have a sidekick3.. i like it because it has aim on it.. im just wondering if this is gonna have aim or ichat..

OP
Zoolook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
is this phone going to work with t-mobile (USA). Is it GSM?

OP
Zoolook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
no idea man.. u got the pics not us lolll

It's exclusive to Cingular - which I am not happy about. I am not switching, but it'll be interesting to see how this does, because it's the sexiest phone on the market by far.

Released in June.

Reaction score
only cingular is going to have it? :( not tmobile? .. also..its not coming out until june?

Reaction score
It's GSM. Cingular/AT&T will be the sole service provider. It has WIFI and bluetooth. It ships in June in the US.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
It's exclusive to Cingular - which I am not happy about. I am not switching, but it'll be interesting to see how this does, because it's the sexiest phone on the market by far.

Released in June.

only cingular is going to have it? :( not tmobile? .. also..its not coming out until june?

No - it sounds like Cingular has an exclusivity agreement with Apple (see http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/live-from-macworld-2007-steve-jobs-keynote/) I would not look to see this device for any other carrier for at least a few years since it sounds like some of the features were the result of collaborative efforts between the two companies (i.e. the on-demand voicemail feature).

I was excited about the iPhone up until I read this part of the keynote speech. Unfortunately, I've been there and done that with Cingular - and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I'll stick with Verizon, thank you very much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
I'm glad they're not releasing it until June, gives me a few months to save up for it lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
stock blackbook 10.4.8
Im waiting to see some hardware specs on this thing, if it can run a version of mac os x it has to be pretty fast. I wonder if there will be an ipod linux port for it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.