all right. Why am I getting this error message?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
i'm loath to give up this link b/c when it's finally up you will all see how rough it is.

...but, I'm getting a "forbidden" error on my page. I deleted my files off of my remote server b/c I think there was a previous edition of my index page that I couldn't overwrite. I immediately got this message on the page. I reloaded the site (I'm using CyberDuck), but nothing will show up. I'm getting no error messages from CD. And when I connect thru CD everything that's supposed to be on the remote server is there. Any ideas on how I screwed this up?

http://www.williwebworks.com/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I would contact the admin of the server, maybe you accidently deleted the permissions file or something similar that allowed you go gain access to the folder.

OP
rcronin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Right on, Powerbook G4! they saw that I had the files in a folder, so I have to take them out. Do I need to resend everything again? And should I delete what I have on the remote server again first? Or can I some how move them out of the folder using the FTP program. I used CyberDuck.

TIA

OP
rcronin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
okay got that sorted out. Now, none of ya'll click on my link 'cause what wreck it still is! I'll be too embarrassed to come back. :)

I can't get over what a bear DW is to learn. Arg.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.