Logic Pro 7 For Mac Books

Reaction score
im just about to get my first mac. i plan on using it for school work, internet and most of all creating music using logic pro 7.

at the moment im at college and use mini macs with the logic pro 7. the software runs ok.. but can be sluggish and freezing tracks takes ages arghh.

im wondering whether the mac book will give me this trouble. im gonna get the highest spec mac book with the 2GHZ. i know theres the mac book pros but im limited to a budget of about a £1000. (the mac books cost around £899 mac book pros about £1,399)

i checked the specs and the only difference's seem to be a very slightly fast prosessor 2.13ghz rather that the 2ghz. the better graphics card and tiny bit larger screen. or do these really make the difference???

anything else i should know thats different?

i'd just like to know if logic runs ok on mac books. i dont really wanna waste money on somethin poor

any help is much appreciated thanks :black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.