• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

My cat just farted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
Disgusting. Anyone else have disgustingly stinky pets? She just cleared the room.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Eww in a cute way...I've never heard of cats farting :) I don't think mine has..heheehe :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
I've heard my cat fart once, but the dog is usually the culprit.

Edit: Nice random post by the way...

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
my tortie, the runt, has a habit of squirting a bit when she's dreaming. that usually takes a bit of cleanup, not just airing the room out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
one of my cats has TERRIBLE HORRIBLE BAD BREATH haha... no farts though

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
one of my cats has TERRIBLE HORRIBLE BAD BREATH haha... no farts though

My cat's breath is alittle smelly but if its TERRIBLE HORRIBLE bad breath maybe your's needs a dental cleaning.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
My cat's breath smells like cat food. (Anyone watch the Simpsons?)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
well I wondered this but i got some oral care food and stuff for the water and it toooottaaallly improved, but my dad bought the food this time and didnt get oral care- and it went back to terrible horrible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
well I wondered this but i got some oral care food and stuff for the water and it toooottaaallly improved, but my dad bought the food this time and didnt get oral care- and it went back to terrible horrible.

Oh, yeah those foods def. help :)

Reaction score
Our two live on a totally natural diet and people have commented on how good their teeth are.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The older cat in the house tends to release silent but deadly farts. It gets really bad when I'm holding him and all of a sudden this horrible scent wafts into my nose. Since the two of us are the only ones in the room, I know instantly who the culprit is....

F

Fallooza

every time my dog farts she turns around real quick ta catch a wiff. stupid dog.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
every time my dog farts she turns around real quick ta catch a wiff. stupid dog.

Does she learn from her master?

But yes, my cat use to fart, but no more, thank goodness.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
My girlfriends, mothers cat doesn't like being picked up much and farts everytime he's held. It's disgusting, especially being so close, but is still quite an impressive defense.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
My old cat used to pee in the toilet by his own self.. he was never trained either.. Sadly, he had to get put down after 18 years due to cancer :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
I had a cat who used to do that, it was the stinkier animal i've ever had.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
lol, both my cats fart. but my small cat farts almost all the time,, it is really gross. i think there might be something wrong with it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
The dog got a few treats for Christmas including a packet of Pedigree chewy stick things, he had a few when he opened the gift and then they were left on a table in the living room whilst we all went for the big dinner - when we came back in he'd had the packet off the table, eaten the contents - no problem we thought - it's Christmas - they were his treats - what the heck.

Until an hour or so later - he started producing some very toxic smells - which did not go down so well when we're trying to watch some Christmas movie after eating too much ourselves!

No more Pedigree chewy stick things for him!

Dave

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
I've got a Boston Terrier that will run you out of the house, the worst part is they are SBD's so you can never hear them coming.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
I bet when cats fart it's from eating one Mighty Mouse too many. Darn, no wonder the MM has so many problems. Gotta steer clear of those stinky cats!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.