.mac tutorials

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
As a recent (1 month) switcher I'm interested in the .mac tutorials because when we bought our imac 20" we were told they were the best way to get to know everything about mac. They are supposed to be in video and very detailed. I've tried a couple on the .mac page but they are just very basic about what the application or OSX can do, not "how" to do it. Am I not clicking on the correct instruction? Thanks

Carol

OP
Carol247
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Thanks for the link!
That is a very awesome site. It costs $80.00 annually though but may be worth it for at least one year or maybe even two. The sample tutorials are really set up for learning by seeing how it is done via video format. And that helps a lot!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.