keyboard in Singapore

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know what keyboard(s) is/are available for the Macbook Pro in Singapore? Is qwerty available?

Thanks,

NoBob.

???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.0Ghz
I don't know if this helps, but in Japan you can get Japanese (wow suprise) and American English keyboard.

OP
N
Reaction score
Thanks. I'd like to find out for sure, so I can decise if I want to get one before travelling or when I get there.

Thought I'd email the Singapore store to find out, but apparently I won't receive a reply if I email them via the feedback form: http://support.apple.com.au/feedback/

Anyone have an email address for them?

NoBob.

OP
N
Reaction score
Thanks. I'd like to find out for sure, so I can decide if I want to get one before travelling or when I get there.

Thought I'd email the Singapore store to find out, but apparently I won't receive a reply if I email them via the feedback form: http://support.apple.com.au/feedback/

Anyone have an email address for them?

NoBob.

???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.0Ghz
In Japan, when you order they will ask, if your gaijin. Do you want a US keyboard. Which gets to me, as I am not American and hate to be mistaken as one. In the store you can get it right away from an English speaking member of staff, which other computer company provides that service? I cant find XP pro SP2 here in English anywhere. So Apple's worldwide service is great, and I would Expect the same in Singapore as it is a big business city. Anyway, I use the Japanese Keyboard. Doesn't really matter you just get a small symbol next t the clock for selecting English/Katakana/Hiragana. Also two extra buttons for this next to the space bar. And a Brand new MacBook Pro CD (when they were the current line) I paid 1800US (I am guessing with the price, 164,000yen). Not from the apple store brand new.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Al 1Ghz G4 Powerbook
We in Singapore makes use of the qwerty keyboard. So there is no worry.

:black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.