MyBooks...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
I was wondering if anyone owns/uses/has used a Western Digital MyBook. I am getting to the point where I need an external drive to keep up with all the crap I have on my MacBook. I know I could buy a drive and an enclosure, slap the two together and have a cheap solution, but that's not what I care about. I really like the looks and the features that the MyBook has to offer, and wanted to know what people think of them. First, I like the one-button backup. Couldn't get any easier. I also like the option of FireWire or USB 2.0.

If anyone has had any sort of experience, or just an opinion, I would like to hear it :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I love mine. Pretty fast, very reliable and easy on the budget. I have absolutely no complaints about it.
:black:

OP
Jeff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Thank you, that's what I wanted to hear.

RTP

Reaction score
Yeah, they're good - I bought one a couple of months ago to use as storage for my music / pictures, and I've had no problems with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.