Acting a little Funky last couple of days!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2 ghz processor, 2 gigs of ram & 160 gig hd
I'm a dj and I use my ibook to spin mp3's. I only use it for music, nothing else as I can't have my laptop crashing on me in the middle of a set. But the last few days it's been acting a little weird? When the main screen comes up the HD icon which use to stay happily in the top right corner now appears in the bottom right corner! I restarted my ibook and it appeared under my dj software icon. So I dragged and dropped it back in its normal position and thi time I shut down the entire system and waited 5 mins. then started it back up again and same thing! Any help would be greatly appreiciated.

Reaction score
I'm a dj and I use my ibook to spin mp3's. I only use it for music, nothing else as I can't have my laptop crashing on me in the middle of a set. But the last few days it's been acting a little weird? When the main screen comes up the HD icon which use to stay happily in the top right corner now appears in the bottom right corner! I restarted my ibook and it appeared under my dj software icon. So I dragged and dropped it back in its normal position and thi time I shut down the entire system and waited 5 mins. then started it back up again and same thing! Any help would be greatly appreiciated.

Do you have the 'Keep arranged by' Option selected in your View Options of your desktop? (View -> Show View Options)

Try using "Snap to Grid" or "View By Name" in the view options window.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2 ghz processor, 2 gigs of ram & 160 gig hd
Do you have the 'Keep arranged by' Option selected in your View Options of your desktop? (View -> Show View Options)

Try using "Snap to Grid" or "View By Name" in the view options window.
Right on Pulse that did it! Thank You! Check out my next post may be you can help me again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.