Macbook Pro Arrived!

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i believe there are two fans, towards the back of the unit/top of the keyboard.

good luck with it! let us know how setup and such go!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
Congrats! I just got my MacBook Pro 15" last week, and it's amazing. The backlit keyboard and auto-dimming display is the coolest thing I have ever seen on a laptop. Period.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD, 30 GB iPod Video
I got my MBP yesterday and I love it. I was little concerned about learning OS X, but in my opinion its really not all that different than windows. It just uses different language. The thing is beautiful and fast

OP
L
Reaction score
Setup was a non issue. So easy! Not like Windows! I love this thing. Positively elegant. I was playing games and making documents and images within half an hour. Beautiful! Why can't all computers be like this??

Reaction score
Totally agree. Have had my MBP for a week now and it's the most elegant beautiful machine I've ever had the pleasure to own.

???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.0Ghz
I love the smell of Apple boxes. Strange but they smell different to other boxes. Sorry, werid I know!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.