Changing desktop picture every 1 second

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm opening a retail store and we're using 30 inch cinema displays for our menu boards. I'd like to use OS X's built-in "change desktop picture" to display our image, but would like it to change images every 1 second instead of 5.

Is there a way to modify the OS to do this?

Thanks,
- Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I don't know of a way to do this so I am sorry I can not answer your question, somebody else probably will. I just want to say that I think that using the 30inch screens as your menu boards is probably the coolest idea out there.

I would just like to add that I think maybe going the screen saver option might be better so that you don't see the menu bar or the icons...

OP
M
Reaction score
the two 30 inch screens are going to running off the 1900 video card, as secondary monitors. the primary monitor is going to be off a 7300 video card. because the 30 inchers are secondary monitors, i don't believe that the menu bars will be visible.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.