Trouble Importing Motion Projects into DVD Studio

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.3 GHz PowerPC G5 Mac OS X (10.4.8) 3GB Ram, ATI Radeon 9650, Final Cut Studio Academic
I’m in the process of creating a Demo DVD and I was looking to use Motion to create menus and transitions in DVD Studio Pro. Every time I try to import a project I get an “Incompatible Format” error. My roommate’s iMac G5 imports Motion projects with no problems. I called Applecare to get help and was told Motion was bad and to reinstall it. I did and it didn’t work. (It was also suggested that my video card might not be good enough. Doesn’t make sense though because my roommate’s iMac does the trick.) I called back like I was told and was informed by another guy that I don’t have support available to me because the complimentary phone support expired last year. What is the world is wrong? Does anyone have any suggestions? I’m game for a complete hard drive wipe if it’ll fix the problem? My specs are to the left. Here are the specs of my roommate's computer:

Processor: 2.1 GHz PowerPC G5
RAM: 1.5 GB DDR2 SDRAM
Video Card: ATI Radeon X600 XT, 128 VRAM
Software: Final Cut Studio Academic

Please help me!!

~Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.