macbook lagging on windows xp

Reaction score
anyone having the same problem ? it freezes for about 3 seconds every 10-20 seconds

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
Are you using BootCamp or Parallels?

OP
L
Reaction score
it runs perfectly on osX but when i bootcamp it to windows it starts lagging even more during games that dont run on osX, the ram doesnt exceed 400mb, but the cpu usage just spikes up every once in a while. Nothing else goes up as high as system idle process for the cpu either.

???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.0Ghz
What game are you playing, the MB has shared graphics and the card is ok but not great. What game?

OP
L
Reaction score
its not just games using internet explorer lags. simply playing a music file on windows media player lags and the music repeats itself for 3 seconds lol xD its quite annoying. But the games i play are counterstrike, gunbound, etc. ive tried many games its the same.

OP
L
Reaction score
if anyone else has the same problem, the solution is to disable the wireless network search because it kept failing to find network it lagged windows. thanks to apple discussions =]

Reaction score
I've noticed this when I play NWN2 in BootCamp ... my MBP has plenty of video and RAM to run it. Thanks for the solution!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.