missing Finder's Go...Connect to Server option

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 iMac, G5 iMac, Mac Mini C2D
OK, I've been using Macs for years, but really never needed to think about Finder Go to Connect to Server.

Now I have an update that one of my software vendors has made available re a bug fix, and when I go to my Finder Go Menu, it lists Go To Folder (Shft-Cmd-G), but no Go To Connect to Server.

So there is no place for me to paste in the server connection (and user/passord) that vendor provided.

I tried the Shft-Cmd-K, which I think is supposed to be almost same as Connect to Server, but it only brings up a Network (alias) Finder window, with no place to enter the server info.

I have looked at my Finder Prefs and System prefs and can see no items that I have turned off to cause me to loose the Connect to Server.

Course, I must have done SOMETHING -- just don't know what :D

Ideas?

OP
techharmony
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 iMac, G5 iMac, Mac Mini C2D
Ahah! Found my solution. yay.

I Checked in Onyx and found an item that had gotten undone:
Parameters / Finder / Go Menu / Show Connect To Server had gotten unchecked....... what gremlin... or click-happiness ... anyway, it's back now. TG.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.