HELP: about OS X

Reaction score
hi i'm planning to buy the 13" black powerbook in a couple of days. but when i browsed this forum i found that there will be a mac 10.5 leopard coming out soon spring 2007?. if i buy the mac now which is still using mac 10.4 tiger (*far as i know, i don't really know about it so much), can i upgrade it later into mac 10.5 leopard? or maybe should i wait until it comes out and get it? thanks for your help guys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
Welcome to the forums.

You will be able to upgrade to Leopard at some point if you buy now. You will need to pay for the new OS if you purchase a MacBook with Tiger on it now.

Check this thread for answers to some of your questions.

This is a great resource for asking questions-- you may want to try using the "Search" function, too, since a lot of newbie-type questions have already been answered here.

All the best!

OP
P
Reaction score
hi sorry for not checking the previous thread. thank you very much for your help. does anybody know how much it costs to upgrade ur laptop?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
i beileve you buy new operating systems for 130 dollars.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.