Advice on my purchase

Reaction score
I have made the decision to buy a macbook but I'm a bit worried that I'm going to get it and by next week it is going to be old and defunct. Should I wait a little while for the release of Leopard (I hope it'll be a little while), or should I buy one now. I havent noticed any major differences between the two cats in reviews so far, apart from "spaces" and a new version of iChat. I would be grateful for any input, and should i bother, should i just stick with my old laptop?

Thanks,
Bard

(Mr Moderator, if this is in the wrong place could you please point me in the right direction, thanks.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
You will most likely want to get 10.5 when it comes out. You'll know more about it after 1/9/07. If you don't mind shelling out another $129 when it ships then get the macbook now. I have the second gen macbook core duo and I'm confident it will last me a few years. Running 10.5 and most likely 10.6.

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, im in the UK so i think its about £90 (which doesnt sound that bad). I got the apple bug, only slightly worried that the key note is going to introduce something brand new but it'll prob just be showing off leopard (or the iPhone).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.