Need Hosting? Ask me i can tell you a few!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - Black - 2GB Ram 120 GB Space C2D
Hey guys.. If you need hosting and you don't know where to go, Ask me! I know hosting companys situated all over the world, i can find the best for you. I know reliable companies with high uptime none of what we call in the hosting world, "Kiddies hosts"

If your interested drop a post with the sort of thing your looking for and ill have a find for you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White: 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard Drive, Double-layer SuperDrive
Any idea on "free" hosting plans. I'm not asking for much. It just needs to allow a MySQL database, and a good amount of bandwith.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
What would you advise for a good value Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL virtual server hosting based in the UK? The server itself doesn't need to be of a really high spec but I'd like root access, a lot of bandwidth and the capacity to host as many domains as I like.

Thanks.

Reaction score
I need to have a hosting which allows me to have an unlimited domains. And a good bandwidth.

Reaction score
I am looking for a free host that will support PHP/MySQL and give me a web based control panel, to make MySQL databases. I have done some searching on my own, and I am going to try a host called my-place.us. Before you start making a comment about why I am asking, if I can search on my own. I had a host that would do all of this, but they deleted my account and I my current freehost has PHP support, but the php code is not doing what it is supposed to.

More info: the host must have their PHP support configured to allow mail form scripts to send messages to actual Email addresses. FTP uploading is preferred, but it does not matter if they will only allow web based uploads. Second, they must allow videos (Quicktime/Flash) to be uploaded to their server, which will require a minimum webspace of 300 MB (overall for images, html files, css files, javascript files, php files, and the videos mentioned earlier).

Reaction score
If you find a host that offers free php/mysql databases all the more power to ya.

2stickshosting.com has pretty cheap Linux servers that run PHP.

Reaction score
I don't need to ask anybody of finding me a good and reliable host. I have found it. It's ahosting.biz. I have been with them for three months and I haven't got any issues with them so far.

Reaction score
If you find a host that offers free php/mysql databases all the more power to ya.

2stickshosting.com has pretty cheap Linux servers that run PHP.

The problem is that I cannot find any that do the mail form right (like my current free host will bring up the message "message received...", but when I log into my Email, I have no messages from the script (However my free host that delete my account, not only read the script correctly but also I acutually received the messages at my Email address)). Thanks for the info, but I really need a free host, because I am still waiting for the host of my domain name to fix problems with an FTP server designed to get some files from me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook C2D 1gb ram 120gb
i dunno if they do what you want, as ive never checked. but cabspace seem to be good. ill look to see if they offer mysql

edit: no they dont, but for someone that has no need for mysql they would be good, they have ftp access which is good.

Edit (again) found a freewebhost on another forum that offers what you want http://www.9999mb.com/

hope its what you needed

Reaction score
I don't need to ask anybody of finding me a good and reliable host. I have found it. It's ahosting.biz. I have been with them for three months and I haven't got any issues with them so far.
What package plan do you use from ahosting.biz?

Reaction score
do you know if I can use my iweb site on 9999mb.com? I am new to this website game. do you also know how I upload my iweb onto a web hosting service.

Thanks

Richard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook C2D 1gb ram 120gb
if you can save the site to a folder (which i know you can) then you just need to upload the folders and .html files iweb generates to the main directory of the host and it should all work :)

Reaction score
i dunno if they do what you want, as ive never checked. but cabspace seem to be good. ill look to see if they offer mysql

edit: no they dont, but for someone that has no need for mysql they would be good, they have ftp access which is good.

Edit (again) found a freewebhost on another forum that offers what you want http://www.9999mb.com/

hope its what you needed

Sorry for not looking here for awhile. I checked my archived Emails and 9999mb.com was the host that deleted my account. Are there any other hosts? As for cabspace, I'm currently searching Google for that site. For my requirements, please refer to my 2-13-07 post. However, my minimum webspace is now 2-4 GB, because I have some QT files that are bigger than 10 MB but smaller than 50 MB. Another factor that plays into account is my site now has PDF files that are between 5-10 MB. I don't care about ads.

Reaction score
I've been with IX for years with very, very few problems and they just keep getting better...I've got 10 domains hosted there and the couple of times I did have a problem they were taken care of quickly and professionally....

Dollar for dollar and feature for feature IX kicks anyone's butt....They make 2 Sticks look like a Kiddies hosts...and IX is cheaper....!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.