Backing up macbook

Reaction score
Never backed up my hard drive before on my desktop computer but now i made a big booboo and downloaded monolingual and it deleted a whole bunch of stuff i didnt want it to (by default). Im really upset now because i only thought the program was to remove languages! Anyway i havent made any back up of my hard drive but all i have really is pictures and music.

So anyway for future reference what do you use to back up your hard drive?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
There's a slew of freware/shareware out there for personal backups in OS X. I happen to use Deja Vu. Check out version tracker or apple downloads.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
SuperDuper is my favorite. It is really intuitive and works great.

M

MacHeadCase

SuperDuper! is seen as the best cloning utility for Macintosh nowadays. There was a review with a head-on-head comparison with CarbonCopyCloner and other utilities and it came out the winner, copying more stuff. CaN,t find the link to the review for now, I think it was on Macworld...

Anywho, here's a review of SuperDuper! 2.1.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
This is a review that offers some compelling reasons to buy SuperDuper.

I use it religiously-- it's easy and works every time. It even got me out of hot water when I accidentally deleted my entire iPhoto library! (Yes, it can happen to you...)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.