Free Webhosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White: 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard Drive, Double-layer SuperDrive
Does anyone have a say in what the best free webhost is?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
Yeah, I'd love to know. i just signed up with Go Daddy b/c people around me said it was good. But recently I've seen several free places. What are the pros and cons of this. Should I advise a client to use a free hosting site? Are they big enough or safe enough?

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd love to know. i just signed up with Go Daddy b/c people around me said it was good. But recently I've seen several free places. What are the pros and cons of this. Should I advise a client to use a free hosting site? Are they big enough or safe enough?

With GoDaddy you should get FREE hosting with a purchase of a domain name.

Reaction score
I too have experienced problem with Go Daddy. It was an issue with FTP. But i can surely recommend it.

Reaction score
Pros and cons?

You get what you pay for. Always true with most things in life.

Reaction score
My ISP gives account holders 20mb of free webspace so it depends on what you want to do. 20mb is enough for my needs but then again you may need to upload way more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.